Update For Our Valued Patients
North Jersey Podiatry has taken every measure to ensure your safety when you visit our office. In accordance with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), our office has implemented the following safety protocols.
- Ultra-violet Covid-approved air sterilizer
- Room mister with anti-covid disinfectant
- PPE (masks, booties, eye protectors, gloves) worn by office staff
- Temperature of staff and and all patients
- Masks and gloves available to patients in need
- Minimized patient-to-patient contact by appropriate scheduling
We know this pandemic has been hard for everyone and we want to make your visit to our office stress-free and safe. North Jersey Podiatry is open in a limited capacity and accepting patients. Please call our office at (973) 595-155 or schedule an appointment.